- Do you want to know the course requirements and differences between majors, minors, and honours programs?
- Thinking about choosing an option?
- Do you want to know if a course can be transferred to our department?
- Are you interested in undertaking a self-directed research project?
Sue is available to help you with:
- course selection and progression
- grading, academic standing and academic support
- declaring your program and information on co-op
- degree completion and graduation questions
Dr. Venkatesh Srinivasan, Director of Undergraduate Studies, oversees the operation of and changes to the undergraduate program and is available to meet with students.
Dr. Sudhakar Ganti, Honours Advisor, is available to assist students interested in the honours program as well as students currently enrolled in the honours program.
For advising help with interdisciplinary or combined programs with Computer Science, please contact the relevant Faculty Advisor.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Tuesdays, Thursdays: 1:30pm - 3:30pm
If you are unable to meet at thise times, please contact email@example.com to make an appointment. Please do not drop by outside advising hours.
For advice regarding the MSc and PhD programs in the department, please visit the Graduate students page.
Academic integrity requires commitment to values of honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- Read about the importance of academic integrity and regulations
Take advantage of these resources that are available to you on campus:
- Declaration of degree program
- Pre/corequisite waiver request
- Request to repeat a course for the third time
- Request to take courses elsewhere
Please visit the Office of the Registrar's forms website for these additional forms:
- Course change form
- Pro Forma course
- Request for academic concession