Information for current students
Visit UVic Research and login with your NetLink ID to
- apply for funding opportunities;
- get a research agreement signed;
- apply for regulatory approval for your project; and
- learn more about research at UVic (awards and honours, facts and figures, policies and procedures).
Need more information?
This is a one-stop resource area for current students. To suggest other information for inclusion here, please submit your ideas. We want to hear from you!
- Application for graduation
- Co-op registration form
- Guidelines for preparation of master's theses and doctoral dissertations
- Leave of absence request
- Request for final oral examination
- Request for non-thesis oral examination
- Request for program extension form
- Thesis/dissertation approval
- A-Z index (UVic)
- Co-op and Career Services
- Equity and Human Rights
- Ombudsperson, UVSS
- Resource Centre for Students with a Disability
- Student Advocacy Groups
- UVic Pride
- UVic Graduate Students' Society
- UVic Student and Ancillary Services
Additional policies can be found in the Academic Calendar.