Information for current students
Visit UVic Research and login with your NetLink ID to
- apply for funding opportunities;
- get a research agreement signed;
- apply for regulatory approval for your project; and
- learn more about research at UVic (awards and honours, facts and figures, policies and procedures).
Recent award winners
Mariel Miller (PhD, Learning and Development) was awarded the doctoral SSHRC fellowship for $40,000 over 2 years. Her proposal is on socially shared regulation of learning in computer supported collaborative learning. Ali Dohahwala (MA, Counselling Psychology) was awared the $17,500 Joeseph-Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarship and his research is on international student transition to Canada. Learn more about awards and funding opportunities.
Need more information?
This is a one-stop resource area for current students. To suggest other information for inclusion here, please submit your ideas. We want to hear from you!
- Application for graduation
- Co-op registration form
- Guidelines for preparation of master's theses and doctoral dissertations
- Leave of absence request
- Request for final oral examination
- Request for non-thesis oral examination
- Request for program extension form
- Thesis/dissertation approval
- A-Z index (UVic)
- Co-op and Career Services
- Equity and Human Rights
- Ombudsperson, UVSS
- Resource Centre for Students with a Disability
- Student Advocacy Groups
- UVic Pride
- UVic Graduate Students' Society
- UVic Student and Ancillary Services
Additional policies can be found in the Academic Calendar.