Information for current faculty & staff
Visit the UVic Research department and login with your NetLink ID to find information on UVic processes and procedures. You'll also find information on
- applying for funding opportunities;
- getting a research agreement signed; and
- applying for regulatory approval for your project.
Need more information?
This is a one-stop resource area for current faculty and staff. To suggest other information for inclusion here, please submit your ideas. We want to hear from you!
- Appeal process
- Canadian graduate student research mobility agreement
- Oral examinations:
- Supervisor-student relations:
- Visiting research students
- Work authorization form for international students
Visit the Learning and Teaching Centre to access information about Graduate Studies' Mentoring Graduate Students workshops.
- Accounting forms
- Curriculum change submission
- PhD oral announcement template
- Request for oral examination form
Visit Graduate Studies for up-to-date and additional forms.