Programs and courses
Education is not what it used to be. Our world has changed and we need to evolve along with it.
Today’s students live in new times, face unparalleled societal challenges and are technologically advanced well beyond their years.
At UVic, the Faculty of Education realizes this new generation of learners requires a new generation of educators equipped to teach or practice in today’s rapidly changing dynamic multicultural society.
Our internationally recognized experiential programs and courses will provide you with the necessary experience, skills and strategies to take education to the next level -- in the classroom, the community or beyond.
Undergrad /Undergraduate and Post Degree Professional Programs
Post Degree Professional
Bachelor of Education
Certificates and Diplomas
- Professional Specialization Certificate in Teaching French Immersion
- Professional Specialization Certificate in Information Communication Technology
- Professional Specialization Certificate in Special Education
- Diploma in Special Education
- The Faculty of Education at the university is home to hundreds of graduate students in a variety of disciplines. Learn more about our graduate programs.