Finance your education
We want your graduate studies to challenge you, not your finances.
Scholarships, fellowships, loans and bursaries
Learn about grad student awards and scholarships.
- Student Awards and Financial Aid office
- Granting agencies and graduate awards (merit-based fellowships)
- Student Awards and Financial Aid (needs-based bursaries and student loan information)
- Research assistantships are a good way to share your ideas and energy with world-renowned researchers. Ask your department about research assistant opportunities.
- Teaching assistantships are a good way to try your hand at teaching. Ask your department about teaching assistant opportunities.
- Co-operative education provides a good way to earn while you learn (kinesiology and recreation and health education students only)
- The Work Study program can provide part-time employment.