To request technical support or any inquiries about services and support in our labs, please drop by our offices MacD209 (just beside the MacD211 lab) or MacA327 during our regular working hours (8:30-4:30) or call us at 250-853-3986 (Please leave a voicemail with location and contact information if we don't answer! We'll get back to you as soon as possible.)
We also provide technical support for the mobile lab carts, please contact us for assistance.
For help outside our regular hours or from off campus/remote areas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the help request online form below.
- Allison Edwards, Lab Assistant
- Telephone: 250-853-3986
- Email: email@example.com
- Perry Plewes, Facility Coordinator
- Telephone: 250-472-5983
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emergency Cell: 250-360-6660
Online help form
Online Help Form
For immediate emergency help during regular hours, please call: 250-360-6660 (and leave a message if no one answers.)
We do not normally provide help outside of regular office hours. However, in case of an emergency, you might find help through:
- Regular hours emergency number: 250-360-6660 Please leave a message if no one answers. We'll try to return your call as soon as possible.
- UVic Computer HelpDesk: 250-721-7687. You can use the local phone (by the printers) by dialing 7687. The UVic Computer HelpDesk is open Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- If you expect to need support outside of regular hours, please contact us ahead of time; we may be able to arrange for support and/or give you some more options.
- Or check out our Helpful Answers to Common Questions page.