We recommend using Firefox for all your ePortfolio work (and for reading these pages).
To see larger versions of the images in this document hover over the image and click on the expander icon at the top left corner.
1. Click on Export in the navigation bar on the left hand side of your ePortfolio workspace.
2. Click the Include artifacts folder checkbox, and Export.
3. Depending on the number of files, the process may take a few moments as the program takes a snapshot of your ePortfolio from the UVic database.
Please note: If there are any changes you wish to make to your ePortfolio, make them before this step.
4. When your archive file is ready to export, a save box will pop up. Save the file to your desktop.
5. The file will be called eportfolio-export.zip and will require a program like WinZip, WinRar, or Archive Utility to open. Once you have unzipped the file, you will have to click through a series of folders in order to find your ePortfolio documents.
6. Once you have unzipped the file, you will have to click through a series of folders in order to find your ePortfolio documents.
7. Once you reach the folder named export, move it to your desktop and rename it exported eportfolio. Delete the other folder as you will no longer need it. Doubleclicking the home.html file within your export folder will open your website in an internet browser.
Please note: Accessing your site through an exported version does not mean it is online. The internet browser is just being used to view your pages. Any changes will have to be done in your online ePortfolio workspace and re-exported, or done manually to the files within your export folder.
- Editing your Homepage
- Editing your About Me page
- Editing your Teaching Beliefs page
- Editing your Resume page
- More HACQs.
- More resources.