We recommend using Firefox for all your ePortfolio work (and for reading these pages).
To see larger versions of the images in this document hover over the image and click on the expander icon at the top left corner.
1. Click on Reflections in the navigation bar on the lefthand side of your ePortfolio workspace. Click on the title of the reflection you want to edit. The selected reflection will be highlighted green.
2. To use the Rich Text editor, click on the icon above the Context/Reflection boxes. The icon toggles the editing function on and off.
3. Highlight the text you would like to use as your hyperlink anchor. Click on Insert/Edit Link
5. In the popup window insert your URL into the appropriate box and select Open in a new window from the dropdown menu. Click Insert.
6. Your link will appear underlined when viewed in the rich text editor, and will have HTML code around it in the normal view.
Do not delete any HTML code or the changes you made in the editor will not work.
7. Update your changes. You will now see the hyperlink on your ePortfolio page.