Creating an ePortfolio Reflection
We recommend using Firefox for all your ePortfolio work (and for reading these pages). To see larger versions of the images in this document hover over the image and click on the expander icon at the top left corner.
1. Click on Reflections in the navigation bar on the left hand side of your ePortfolio workspace. It will automatically bring up a new reflection entry.
2. Title your reflection and choose a competency and source from the drop down menus.
Please note: you cannot have multiple reflections sharing the same competency and source, as they will conflict on your webpage. For instance, there cannot be two reflections for competency K5 taken from a source of 5-week practicum; if you find that you have two reflections that share a competency and source, you may have to choose an alternative source or modify one entry to fit a different competency.
3. Next choose an Icon. If you wish to upload your own icons, [click here to see how].
4. Fill in the Context and Reflection sections.
Please note: the ePortfolio workspace is designed to time out after approximately 30 minutes of inactivity. We recommend writing your reflections in a word processor first, then copying and pasting into the workspace.
5. Once you have filled in all of the sections, click Create.