Uploading a Practicum Report
We recommend using Firefox for all your ePortfolio work (and for reading these pages).
To see larger versions of the images in this document, click on the image.
Each Practicum Report entry can only have one artifact attached to it. If your Practicum Report is in multiple files, create a separate item for each file and label it appropriately; e.g. "8 week Practicum - page 1", "8 week Practicum - page 2", etc.
- Each file must be smaller than 150MB.
- File names should only contain lower case letters, numbers, underscores _, or dashes - (Anything else will create problems.)
- File names should end in the standard "dot"/period and 3-4 letters file type identifier so computers know what kind of file it is. E.g.: A word document will end with .doc or .docx
- File names should have no special characters like : ; ' " > < ? \ / ~ ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) = + |
1. Click on Practicum Report in the navigation bar on the lefthand side of your ePortfolio workspace.
2. Enter in a Title; e.g. "8 Week Practicum Report". (You don't have to enter anything in the "Report comment" section unless specifically asked.)
3. Click on Select file.
4. Click the green plus button to upload your Practicum Report.
Please note: this feature may not work in web browsers other than Firefox. If you are using a different browser, contact us for an alternate method of uploading files.
5. Browse to find your Practicum Report, select it and click Open.
6. Next, give it a friendly title - this can contain upper case letters, spaces, special characters, etc. - and click the Select button. (The popup window will close.)
7. Click the Create button.
8. You should now see your Practicum Report listed in the "Select a Practicum Report" section.