Uploading an Artifact
We recommend using Firefox for all your ePortfolio work (and for reading these pages).
To see larger versions of the images in this document, click on the image.
Each reflection entry requires at least one artifact attached to it. An artifact is an electronic file that demonstrates something you have done, created or experienced that relates one or more competencies.
- Each file must be smaller than 150MB.
- File names should only contain lower case letters, numbers, underscores _, or dashes - (Anything else will create problems.)
- File names should end in the standard "dot"/period and 3-4 letters file type identifier so computers know what kind of file it is. E.g.: A word document will end with .doc or .docx
- File names should have no special characters like : ; ' " > < ? \ / ~ ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) = + |
1. Click on Reflections in the navigation bar on the lefthand side of your ePortfolio workspace. Click on the title of the reflection you want to edit. The selected reflection will be highlighted green.
2. Click on the Files tab at the top of your reflection.
3. Click on Select file.
4. To upload a new artifact, click the green plus button.
Please note: this feature may not work in web browsers other than Firefox. If you are using a different browser, contact us for an alternate method of uploading files.
4b. If you have already uploaded the artifact, you can simply choose it by clicking on the "--Choose one--" drop-down menu and then jump to Step 6.
5. Browse to find your artifact and click Open.
6. Next, give it a friendly title - this can contain upper case letters, spaces, special characters, etc. - and click the Select button. (The popup window will close.)
7. Click the Attach button.
8. Your artifact will show up under the Filename heading.