Renovations have created a new hub of exercise science, physical & health education The carpeted square in the central lobby of McKinnon has been pulled up and replaced with new flooring to make way for a modern space for students to gather with friends, study and relax between classes. Recent renovations have also modernized lab and research space.
News and events
From UVic knowledge, 19 Dec 2016. Story by Kim Westad. UVic research helps first responders cope with the unique physical demands of their jobs. Lynneth Stuart-Hill's research looks for ways to improve working conditions for first responders, whom she calls "occupational athletes."
From UVic news, November 21, 2016 Holy concussions, Batman! A CBC health news round-up included research by Paul Zehr and Bruce Wright published this month in the British Journal of Sports Medicine - in which they use Batman's movie incarnations to highlight the cumulative effect of repetitive head injury.
- Clarise Lim: Dog walking research
- EPHE Kinesiology students initiate Victoria Blind Football Club
- Interview Sign-up for EPHE programs
- EPHE faculty positions available
- "Un-Selfie" contest winner - Dr Viviene Temple
- Paul Zehr - science, math vital for tomorrow's leaders
- Academic Stars converge on Victoria - Dr Ryan Rhodes
- Paul Zehr wins international science communication award.
- Congratulations JCURA winners!
- Dr. Viviene Temple - Research Excellence
- PE student, Nikita Pardiwala
- EPHE instructors receive award
- EPHE PhD candidate Jeff Crane wins Myer Horowitz award
- What's next for the McKinnon
- Andrew Hendrickson combines academic studies and rowing
- Archive sample 1
- Shannon Fitzpatrick recieves the 2014 Provost Award
- MSc (Kinesiology) student, Sean Duke, wins 2014 CSEP Award
- Comic book and real life heroes make for an exciting learning platform
- RHED student, Haley Christensen
- Project Batgirl