Know what kind of work you want, but aren't sure how to get there? Navigator is a self-paced online program offered to students and alumni who are engaged in an active search for career-related work. This free program will help you:
- create effective work search tools
- organize your work search process
- develop strong networking skills
The Navigator Program is offered in an online format and runs throughout each term.
You'll work through a series of exercises and assignments independently and participate in online discussions with the program facilitators and other participants.
This program also offers you the option to meet with a career educator for one-on-one coaching to review your progress. Coaching appointments take place in our office on campus or by phone.
What time commitment is expected?
You can begin the program at any time during the term. Navigator is designed to allow you to participate at your own pace, completing the modules that are most useful for you.
NOTE: Navigator is a good fit for you if you have a clear idea of the kind of work you are looking for now. If you would like to learn more about your possible career options, please check out the Horizons Program.
For more information, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure that Navigator is right for you? Take advantage of these other career-related programs:
- Horizons Program: If you're unclear about your career direction, you may want to check out our Horizons Program.
- Career Exploration Group (facilitated by Counselling Services): If you're a current student and would like a more intense self-assessment to discover your values, interests and skills, contact Counselling Services about the Career Exploration Group.
- One-on-one coaching: If you'd prefer to work in a less structured format, you can meet with a career educator one-on-one. Check out our drop in and appointment times.
If you've recently participated in Horizons or Navigator, please take a few minutes to complete this survey.