Career help drop-ins
Need some career help? Drop in for a free one-on-one 15-minute coaching session with a career educator (first-come, first-served basis) for:
- résumé, cover letter and interview help
- career exploration, research and planning
- work search support
- help with graduate and professional school research and applications
Career help drop-in schedule (all students)
Hours and location are subject to change without notice. Please call 250-721-8421 to confirm the schedule. The last available drop-in space is 15 minutes before end time.
Can't make general drop-in? See the tab below for specific drop-in times by program. We also offer regular career workshops in the library.
More info – career help
Career help drop-in times (program-specific)
- Business: Stop by BEC 107 for drop-in times or call 250-721-6087.
- Education: Returns in September (DTB A204 Wednesdays 10 a.m.–noon)
- Engineering: Stop by ECS 210 for drop-in times or call 250-472-5825.
- Fine Arts: Returns in September (FIA 109 Wednesdays 1–3 p.m.)
- Human and Social Development: Returns in September (ELL 306 Wednesdays 10 a.m.–noon)
- Humanities: Returns in September (CLE D128 Wednesdays 10 a.m.–noon)
- Science: Returns in September (ELL 306 Wednesdays 10 a.m.–noon)
- Social Sciences: Returns in September (DTB A204 Wednesdays 10 a.m.–noon)
If we can’t cover everything in a drop-in session, you can book a 30-minute appointment to really dig into your career questions. Visit Learning in Motion to book an appointment online or contact your career office.
If you've recently used one of our career support services, please take five minutes to complete this survey.
Thanks for helping us improve our services and programs!