Drop in for career help
Need some career help? Drop in for a free one-on-one 15-minute coaching session with a career educator (first-come, first-served basis) for:
- résumé, cover letter and interview help
- career exploration, research and planning
- work search support
- help with graduate and professional school research and applications
You can also sign up for free career workshops on these topics in the library—see the workshop schedule!
Hours and location are subject to change without notice.
Please call 250-721-8421 to confirm the schedule. The last available drop-in space is 15 minutes before end time.
- Business students: Stop by BEC 132 for drop-in times or call 250-721-6087.
- Education students: DTB A204 Wednesdays from 10:00 - 12:00 (unless otherwise noted)
- Engineering students: ECS 210 for drop-in times or call 250-472-5825.
- Fine Arts: FIA 109 on Wednesdays from 1 pm - 3 pm (unless otherwise noted)
- Human & Social Development students: ELL 306 Wednesdays from 10 - 12 pm (unless otherwise noted)
- Humanities students: CLE D128 Wednesdays from 10 am - 12 pm (unless otherwise noted)
- Science students: ELL 306 Wednesdays from 10 - 12 pm (unless otherwise noted)
- Social Sciences students: DTB A204 Wednesdays from 10:00 - 12:00 (unless otherwise noted)
If we can’t cover everything in a drop-in session, you can book a 30-minute appointment to really dig into your career questions. Visit our career portal to book an appointment online, or contact your career office.
If you've recently used one of our career support services, please take five minutes to complete this survey.
Thanks for helping us improve our services and programs!