What is Career Services?
Putting career goals in reach
Career Services is an on-campus career development service that:
- helps students, alumni, faculty and staff prepare for successful careers
- connects employers with outstanding student and alumni employees
Career Services for students and alumni
At UVic Co-op and Career, you can find the resources to explore your career pathway.
- Looking for a job? Search our job boards for opportunities.
- Not sure which career is for you? Chat with a career educator to discuss your goals.
- Want to boost your chances of landing a job? Check out a career workshop and learn how to ace interviews, improve your résumé and write strong cover letters.
- Wondering where your studies can take you? Find out what you can do with your degree!
- Check out our comprehensive online resources for all your career questions!
Career Services for employers
Looking for the perfect candidate for a particular job? We can help you recruit bright, motivated student employees with a wide range of skills and specialties.
- Want to post a job? Advertise your position on our job boards to over 19,000 UVic students and alumni.
- Looking to promote your organization at UVic? Check out our events for employers to help with student recruitment.
Career Services for faculty and staff
Whether you're looking to hire a student, use co-op as a teaching tool or explore your own career, Co-op and Career has you covered.
- Want to help your students bridge the gap between the classroom and the working world? We can help you integrate co-op into your lessons.
- As a faculty or staff member, you’re welcome to the same free career development support that we offer students.
- Looking for the perfect assistant to help you with teaching, lab work or research? Advertise your position on our job boards! We can also help you hire international students to work on campus.
Find a jobPost a job