Take your information to go with a downloadable PDF, or visit any Co-op and Career office for hard copies.
Students and alumni
Compass series: Guide to career development support at UVic (2015)
- How to navigate from busy student to happily employed grad (Includes Stage 1: Discover your direction)
- Explore your options (Stage 2)
- Gear up to graduate (Stage 3)
Experiential maps: Ways to gain experience at UVic (2014)
What can you do with your degree? sheets (2015)
Other publications for students (2015)
- Student brochure
- International brochure (Go abroad with co-op / Work for Canadian employers)
- Brochure for Indigenous students
- Why hire from UVic: Recruiting directly from the University of Victoria
- What's involved in supervising a co-op student
- Best practices for a successful co-op work term
The Co-op and Career Annual Report is published each year to provide stakeholders with a comprehensive overview of the preceding year's activities. It includes placement and employer statistics, program updates, audience outreach initiatives, events and more.