Co-op and Career is connected to many professional organizations that promote co-operative education and career development at the post-secondary level.
- All of UVic's 224 co-op degree programs are accredited by the Canadian Association for Co-operative Education (CAFCE). CAFCE’s mission is to foster and advance post-secondary co-operative education in Canada.
- We’re a member of the Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employers (CACEE). CACEE’s mission is to provide authoritative information, advice, professional development opportunities and other services to employers, career services professionals and students.
- Many of our staff are active with the Association for Co-operative Education (BC and Yukon).
- We’re a member of the World Association for Co-operative Education (WACE), an organization that strives to advance work-integrated learning through a global network.
- We’re a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), which connects more than 5,200 college career professionals and helps forecast trends in the job market.
Find a jobPost a job