Find and contact us
Get the information you need
Looking for more information? Use the list below to contact the Co-op and Career office most closely connect to your field. Our regular office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Not sure who to contact? Call the Director's office at 250-721-7628 or the general Career Services office at 250-721-8421.
- Main Co-op and Career office (All programs except Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics and Law - graduate law students can contact this office): 250-721-8421, firstname.lastname@example.org, CSB 110 (view map)
- Business Co-op and Career office: 250-721-6087, email@example.com, BEC 112 (view map)
- Engineering and Computer Science/Math Co-op and Career: 250-472-5825, firstname.lastname@example.org, ECS 210 (view map)
- Biochemistry and Microbiology: 250-721-8813, email@example.com
- Biology: firstname.lastname@example.org, 250-721-8637
- Business: 250-721-6054, email@example.com, Staff list
- Chemistry: 250-721-6122, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer Science/Math: 250-472-5800, email@example.com | Staff list
- Earth and Ocean Sciences: 250-721-7713, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering: 250-472-5800, email@example.com | Staff list
- Exercise Science, Physical & Health Education: 250-472-4690, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Information Science: 250-721-6458, email@example.com
- Humanities, Fine Arts & Professional Writing: 250-721-8841, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Law: 250-721-8195, email@example.com
- Physics and Astronomy: 250-721-7713, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Administration: 250-721-8061, email@example.com
- Social Sciences: 250-721-8689, firstname.lastname@example.org
- International coordinator: 250-721-6076, email@example.com
Looking for your co-op office? Just match your faculty or program with its corresponding dot on the campus map below.
Your career office depends on your faculty.
|Business||Business and Economics Building, room 112|
|Engineering||Engineering and Computer Science Building, room 204|
|Law||Fraser Building, room 140 (graduate law students should visit Campus Services Building, room 110)
|All other faculties||Campus Services Building, room 110 (next to the bookstore)|