UVic Career Services is here to support your employment success. Our team serves all UVic faculty and staff as well as students and alumni.
Our services for faculty and staff
- Meet with a career educator: Get help with your job application, work search, career planning and more
- Take the Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI): Contact Career Services to arrange (faculty, staff and alumni only—students can take the MBTI through Counselling Services)
- Online career resources: Career exploration and planning, skill-building, job search resources and more
- Career workshops: Recurring multiple times per month on campus—topics include résumés, interviews, LinkedIn and networking
- Job postings: UVic postings and beyond