CMS site request
To have your site framework set up (provisioned) in the Cascade content management system, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Department name:
- Site name:
Final URL: [http://www.uvic.ca/UNIT_NAME/DEPARTMENT_NAME]
*What do you want your website address to be?
*Please try to use a single (if possible) end-user meaningful words that describe the unit and department.
- Template colours: [Core blue or faculty colours -- is your site part of a faculty, or a core unit?]
- Work flow: [Do changes go live right away, or does somebody need to approve them first?]
- Netlink IDs of administrative users: [staff who will be building and administrating the site]
- Netlink IDs of content manager users: [staff who will be managing content]
- Netlink IDs of content contributer users: [staff who will be entering content]
Questions or requests for assistance can be directed to email@example.com.