In pursuit of excellence, discovery and diversity—this is CARSA.
- World-leading teaching and research facility
- New gym will seat more than 2,000 spectators
- CanAssist will be a cornerstone for the complex
- LEED gold standard target
- Scheduled for spring 2015
Transformative technologies have put Canadian marine researchers and their students in the lead.
- Global leader for pioneering Ocean Networks Canada (ONC)
- New observatory capacities
- Airborne oxygen, courtesy of the ocean
- Is that a 14,000-year-old fishing weir?
Innovation and discovery
Students and faculty are laying the foundations for tomorrow through research and the experience-enriched learning environment on campus.
- A growing array of research and award opportunities
- Hands-on employment opportunities each year
- Local and global partnerships