Career support for alumni
All UVic alumni can continue to access career support after graduation through UVic Career Services, including:
- Career help sessions by drop-in or appointment (in-person, phone or email)
- Career assessments, including the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and the Strong Interest Inventory (cost recovery basis)
- Career workshops on résumés, interviews and LinkedIn
- Online, self-paced career programs (Horizons and Navigator)
- Job postings
- Online career resources on job applications, career exploration and planning, professional development, competency-building and more
- Learning In Motion career portal (sign in with your NetLink ID)
Contact Career Services: 250-721-8421, email@example.com, CSB 110.
UVic Co-op and Career offers a variety of career events on campus throughout the year. Here are just a few:
- Co-op and Career Info Day
- Co-op and Career Fairs (various)
- What can you do with your degree? sessions
- Employer information sessions
- Shift Into Summer: Online summer job expo
Hire a student
UVic students can make an ideal addition to your workplace—they’re bright, highly motivated and trained in the newest theories and technologies.
UVic Co-op and Career is your resource for hiring UVic students and graduates, either as part of our acclaimed co-op program or independently through postings for other positions, casual work, volunteer opportunities or tutoring. Many of our employers are UVic alumni—we’d love to build a partnership with your organization!
Employers and recruiters are also welcome to exhibit at our many on-campus career fairs or host an information session for students. See our events for employers and recruiters.
Employer inquiries: 250-721-6616, firstname.lastname@example.org