UVic is more than a top research university in a breathtaking location. We’re a university of achievement, a university of curiosity, a university of real-life learning, and so much more. Learn more about what makes UVic unique.
Events and important dates
- 11:00 - Student Affairs Stock-tober Food Drive
- 16:30 - Meditation in the style of Taize
- 08:00 - Arts, Spaces, Communities - AHVS Grad Student Symposium - Call for Papers
- 10:00 - Perpetual Salish: Contemporary Coast Salish Art from the Salish Weave Collection
- 10:00 - Salish Reflection: Coast Salish Art and Artists on Campus
- 15:00 - "The Trip to ITALY"
- 17:00 - Vikes Healthy Halloween
- 15:00 - Exploring expert object recognition by the means of fast periodic visual stimulation
- 20:00 - UVic Orchestra
- 12:30 - Fridaymusic
- 07:00 - Halloween Havoc Spin!
- 14:45 - Great River Deltas as Keystone Arctic Ecosystems and Recent Changes in the Mackenzie Delta
View more coming events on the UVic Events Calendar.
Student Mental Health Initiative
UVic offers numerous resources, supports and opportunities to promote student mental health. Our goal is to support positive student mental health and well-being in order to enhance all students' potential for success.
View all UVic social media.